[Aphio-L] Concert Info-PLEASE READ :)

bs239006 at ohio.edu bs239006 at ohio.edu
Mon Feb 23 00:20:45 EST 2009

So due to the exceedingly long length of chapter tonight I decided that pre-sale
could hold off...but not TOO long because the concert is Thursday people!
If anyone is still totally interested in getting there name on this special list
just shoot me an email and let me know when I can get your cash money. Pre-sale
is really just about getting people to come but I know you all will be awesome
bros and bring all your friends to this bomb concert for the 5K.
I can't say it enough- the 5K is a BIG DEAL ..actives you know but pledges this
is such a great fantastic event and well worth it. This concert is going to kick
it off in a fun/awesome way.
Okay I'm off my soap box...sorry this is long and it's 12:16am...get sleep have
a great week AND COME TO THE CONCERT 7-12 THURSDAY BDUBS and THE 5K IS GOING TO
BE FAB!!

Okay sorry bye,
Blair :)