[Aphio-L] Benefit Concert VIP

bs239006 at ohio.edu bs239006 at ohio.edu
Sun Feb 22 17:11:16 EST 2009

Hey everyone!
As I announced last chapter we will be selling tickets at tonight's chapter for
the benefit concert for the 5K and Goodworks that is this Thursday. Instead of
selling actual tickets though, I will be making an Aphio VIP list of the names
of people who pay before the concert. It really is going to be a great
opportunity to listen to some good jams and enjoy delish wings all in the
company of some great people :)

SO REMEMBER its $3 for over 21 and $4 for under...a small price for big fun!!
Bring the money to chapter and you will be an official VIP

Oh and P.S. If you have friends that want to be on the list that's awesome! The
list is open to all APHIO friends and family (we just wont be pre-selling
anywhere other than chapter). And if you don't bring the money to chapter you
can for sure still pay the cover at the door!

Sorry this is long,
Blair