[Aphio-L] Formal Elimination Date!

Jordan Bell jb126705 at ohio.edu
Fri Feb 20 15:36:24 EST 2009

Hey Brothers,

March 1st is the last day you can pay for formal! If you don't pay by then,
you will not be able to go!

Please don't try to call our bluff on this. We won't discriminate when we
eliminate: your ass is grass on march 2nd if you haven't paid!

I highly encourage you to pay by THIS chapter. If your cabin is fully paid
by this chapter, we will let you custom order the food and bev you want for
that weekend!

Cabin sign-ups will happen immediately following THIS chapter. It is first
come first serve. If you miss chapter, have someone sign you up. You can
have a representative sign up your entire group to prevent a "sign up
frenzy".

Pledges will get cabin sign ups A-K
Actives will get cabin sign ups L-V

Andrea and I will then choose which actual, physical cabin your group will
be in. So, group B might be in cabin 13, and group H in cabin 4, etc.

Any questions, please e-mail me! Please do not try to sign up for a cabin
pre-chapter through e-mail.

Love,

Jordan