[Aphio-L] Got Swabbed? Chapter Swabbing

Andrew Morris am311606 at ohio.edu
Thu Feb 19 21:12:42 EST 2009

Hello future bros!

Anyone who was at chapter last Sunday and heard my pitch for the Got Swabbed?
bone marrow testing drive might remember that I had suggested we did some
swabbing at this week's chapter meeting.  Due to the overwhelming response I got
from you all, we decided that we WILL be coming in to swab before chapter this
Sunday (that's February 22nd).  Luckily, the signature party scheduled for
before chapter will be the perfect place to get as many of you swabbed as
possible.  Please be there and help us out!  Remember, we're well on the way to
setting a world record.  Between pledges and actives, APhiO can make up a huge
chunk of our goal of 1,300 people.

Here's a link to Facebook event page.  There's a ton more info and a video that
walks through the process should you be called to donate at some point in the
future.  If you are already joined up, invite your friends!  If you're not a
member, join up and THEN invite your friends!

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=38279812324&ref=nf

Thanks everyone, I really appreciate the support!  Please e-mail me if you have
any questions.

--Andrew Morris