[Aphio-L] 1-2 baker tabling.

Jacqueline Garry jg344605 at ohio.edu
Thu Feb 19 12:14:46 EST 2009

hey bros,
  Okay  so Frick. i think that I sent out my message to the wrong list
serve. Soo here it goes again. If you are getting this twice I am sorry.

I am super sick with a high possibility of having strepthroat.  I need
someone to fill in my spot for tabling for the 5k from 1-2 today in
baker. Last minute i know. I was at the doctors this morning and was
strongly urged to just stay on bed rest. You would be volunteering
with one of my awesome littles J.D. He is really funny and very easy
to get along with. I am sure the hour will feel more like fun than
work with him. Please email or call me 440.867.5366. IF YOU DO NOT
hear back from me it is because someone has beaten you to this golden
opportunity. Thanks bros!!

have a wonderful (despite this cruddy weather) thursday!

Peace, love, and LFS

Jax