[Aphio-L] RELAY CASE RACE SOCIAL PLEASE READ

as309406 at ohio.edu as309406 at ohio.edu
Tue Feb 17 23:57:26 EST 2009

Alright Bros...
A reminder to people that the case race is THIS Friday Feb 20th at 9pm!  The
location is 18 Oak St.  $5 will be collected at the door as this will go
towards the beverages and the rest is a lovely donation to relay :)

If you signed up during the pledge meeting or at chapter and are NOT coming,
please email me asap so i cant ake you off the list!  This is so we do not
have uneven teams!!

If you forgot to sign up and want to come then email me asap so i can add you
to the list!

If you want to come but DO NOT want to partake in the case race then please
email me and specify that :)

If you have any question at all please do not hesitate to email any of us!!

-Relay Chicas