[Aphio-L] Formal roster - dbl check you are on it, PLEDGES ESPECIALLY!!!!

Jordan Bell jb126705 at ohio.edu
Tue Feb 17 18:48:15 EST 2009

Hey there,

Some people have e-mailed to drop out of formal, and they were never on the
list, and some have given me money and never were on the list (but were then
added)

Most of these people were pledges, so I am thinking a pledge sign-up sheet
never made it to andrea or i.

Whatever happened, please, actives and pledges, make sure you are on this
list (located below). Don't worry about your dates. If you are on the list,
then your date situation is OK too, and if you paid, that is recorded as
well.

If you are NOT on the list (located below), please e-mail immediately. There
are only 14 **FOURTEEN** spots left, and, despite a sign up getting lost, we
just cannot accommodate more!

Anyway... Please make sure your name is on the list (located below) and only
e-mail if you ARE NOT on the list and need to be, or you are on the list and
DO NOT WANT TO BE!

-Jordan

Divided by ACTICE and PLEDGE lists, sub grouped alphabetically by last name.

ACTIVES GROUP

A-D
 Ammons, Kelly
 Amos, Jamie