[Aphio-L] Important Information- PLEDGES and ACTIVES please read

Sara Sanders ss291605 at ohio.edu
Tue Feb 17 11:37:43 EST 2009

Hey everyone!!!   We will be having a slight change of plans on Sunday.  First
of all, the pledge meeting will be changed to 6:00pm.  It is only a half an hour
early and it is for a good reason, I promise.

We are going to try and make the pledge meeting last only an hour.  After we are
through, we can all make our way over to Morton 201 for some PIZZA and a
SIGNATURE PARTY with the actives!!!!!!!  This will be an excellent time to bond
with the bros that you know and creep on the ones that you don't know.  Please
arrive at the pledge meeting in Clipp promptly at 6pm THIS SUNDAY so we can get
started.

ACTIVES- Please please please come to our signature party before Chapter on
Sunday!!!  Pizza and brotherhood... what is not to love about that??  We will
start right around 7 as soon as Laur and I get the meeting done.  The pledges
really need your help with getting all of your signatures, and the chapter
really needs your attendance so we can have Election Night.

Please feel free to call/email/AIM/send a pigeon/telegram at any time.  See you
all on Sunday!!!!!   :) :) :)

Sara Sanders
ss291605 at ohio.edu
(614) 738-4250