[Aphio-L] ATTENTION pledges AND actives... GOOD WORKS DINNER!! :-)

Janet Rowan janetwrowan at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 23:34:07 EST 2009

Hey all!
  So sorry for all of the confusion about the dinner for good works this
friday night! This event has been taken on as the PLEDGE service project!
which is AWESOME! I am so excited to have the help! unfortunately, any
actives who have signed up to help with this, thank you, but it is open to
pledges first because it is mandatory for them to help with this event.

if you signed up for a spot at your pledge meeting please look at this list
and re-email what you would like to do to your service girls! you will only
be e-mailed back if the spot you have signed up for is already full.

On that note, I have TONS of spots available for pledges! so far, this is
what I need:

people to print out flyers: unlimited (1 pledge committee hour for printing
15 flyers and handing them out, you can't get more than one comittee hour..
so you can print out 75 flyers..but you won't get five hours.. just fyi! :-)
).

people to work the event: 10 people; 2 shifts, 10 people at each shift.
6:00-7:30, 7:30-9:00

people to hand out flyers @ college gate: 1-3pm wednesday, 1-3pm thursday. 4
spots each day

chalking buildings: can sign up on a building-building basis.. 2 people per
building
(2 hours)

food donations:
(one hour per spot, one spot per person)
spaghetti: 8 spots- four boxes of regular spaghetti pasta (please only
donate spaghetti!)
pasta sauce: 5 spots-2 jars of pasta sauce
bags of salad: 5 spots- 2 bags of salad
salad dressing: 5 spots- 2 bottles of dressing
baked goods: 15 spots- 1 dozen cookies/brownies.. whatever.
bread: 5 spots- 1 loaf (white or wheat)
butter: 1 spot- 1 tub of country crock

ALSO: bring three non aphio friends and get an hour! :-) there will be a
sign in/check in at the door when you pay

Please bring all food donations to 2A milliorn street by 5pm on wednesday.
e-mail me for directions if you need them!

reminder: To sign up for a spot, please e-mail your pledge service girls!
♫
jm158007 at ohio.edu, ck215307 at ohio.edu

If there are any questions, feel free to email me

thanks!

LFS,
Janet Rowan