[Aphio-L] Pledges PLEASE READ - Service Project

Jenna Miller jm158007 at ohio.edu
Tue Feb 17 00:49:49 EST 2009

Hey everyone!
So Janet just sent out an email about the spaghetti dinner and I bet you all are a little confused.  So I
don't want to be rude to Janet, but kind of ignore that email.  I don't think she realized we already had
sign-ups.

Chalking was tonight - The people that chalked will get 1 hour of service.
The people that signed up for shifts at the dinner - you are still signed up for that shift and will receive
2 hours of service.
Food Donations:
If you signed up for spaghetti and spaghetti sauce - you are still signed up for that and will get 1 hour.
The rest of the food donation
10- bags of salad
10- salad dressing
15- 1 dozen cookies/brownies.. whatever.
5- bread, 1 loaf (white or wheat)=1 item
1- tub of country crock
Like we said, you need to donate 3 food items for one hour.  To sign up for food, email Jenna
(jm158007 at ohio.edu) what you can bring.  If I do not email you back, you are signed up to bring those
items.  If I do email you back, then those spots have already been filled (but I will let you know exactly
in the email what has been filled and what we still need).

Fliers:
I've atttached the flier sheet with this email as well (the same one that was in the email from Janet)
15 fliers = 1 committee hour
If you did not sign up to print, you can still print.  Just make sure you give the fliers to one of the
service girls.
So Janet wants us to pass out Wednesday and Thursday.  Here's what's going down.
Jenna will be at the fundraising committee meeting tomorrow.  If you made fliers and you want to turn
them in then, you can do so.  If you want to pass out fliers on Wednesday, you can sign up at the
fundraising meeting or email Jenna.
For the rest of you, just bring the fliers to the committee meeting on Wednesday night and you can
sign-up for shifts on Thursday at the meeting.
Passing out fliers will be one hour shifts for one hour of service.

Sorry for all the confusion!

Jenna, Kim, and Carly