[Aphio-L] FUNdraising stuff

Elias Berbari eb364005 at ohio.edu
Mon Feb 16 13:48:18 EST 2009

Hey bros,

Just so everyone knows, the opportunities offered by the pledges for
FUNdraising do not count for the active's FUNdraising hour.  The pledge
fundraising is ONLY for pledges.  If you are an active and you do an hour,
it's a service hour, NOT A FUNDRAISING HOUR.  This is everyone's warning.

Thanks,
Elias