[Aphio-L] An important message from Whit Durb

nb226405 at ohio.edu nb226405 at ohio.edu
Sun Feb 15 15:56:09 EST 2009

Hey Bros,
A currently driving Miss Whitney Durban would like me to remind you that
elections are TONIGHT (get excited.)  Please remember that you need to be at
chapter to run for a posish, and we will be doing more nominations before we get
started today.  If you have slides you would like to use, PLEASE be at chapter
early with a usb drive or the slides emailed to you.  See you all tonight and
good luck trying to be better than family 7 in your everyday life.

-Nicole

Nicole Batchelor
Ohio University
E.W. Scripps School of Journalism