[Aphio-L] Cabins at Formal Information!

Jordan Bell jb126705 at ohio.edu
Fri Feb 13 14:51:12 EST 2009

Attention Brethren,

This will all be announced at chapter, but we wanted to send an e-mail so
you guys can be thinking about it this weekend.

1) We are going to have all-pledge cabins and all-active cabins. Why, you
ask? Well, I bumped into my ex-little, Kyle, and he told me that one of the
reasons he dropped aphio was because he didn't know his pledge class that
well. So I said, "THIS NEY HAPPEN EVER MORE!" And thus, pledge-cabins were
created.

>From there, though, it is up to you. On our Feb. 22nd chapter (and pledge
meeting), we will have sign-ups for cabins. Please start talking with people
you want to stay with so you can sign-up for a cabin. Please keep in mind
your date! 10 people max for cabins!

People that have no preference/can't find a group don't worry, Andrea and I
will add you with a group!

C) Want a discount on formal? Be a driver! We are going to pay people $5
cash-back if they drive. We need 50 drivers! Please drive! Let us know if
you can drive.

3) $30 ($60 if you have a date) is due as soon as possible! Checks made out
to Jordan Bell

Seventh) The "ticket" for formal will be rubber wrist-bands (of Livestrong
likeness), that we will give to everyone. Anyone not wearing this during
their time at the cabin will be escorted off the premises and fed to a bear.
This is to deter people from crashing our party. And also, to deter people
from not paying but going anyway.

**No one gets a band until they pay!** We'll hand them out at chapter after
the 5k!

Last thing: If you can no longer go to formal and already signed up PLEASE
TELL US IMMEDIATELY! Every part of every person's $30 is accounted for. If
you cannot go we need to make adjustments to our budget. SO KEEP US IN THE
LOOP!

Also, we are nearing capacity. I think there are about 20 more spots
maximum. This is your absolute last chance to go to formal!!

We'll talk more about details later. But some quick things: We have the
cabins at 4:30pm that Saturday (the 7th). We encourage people to come early
and get ready for formal at the cabins! (The Uncle Buck crew will be there
at 4:29, btw)

OKAY! We'll see you guys at chapter on Sunday and repeat all this!

- Jordandre Dobellenc