[Aphio-L] Meghan Meyer and Katie Goussetis's Sigs!

mm292906 at ohio.edu mm292906 at ohio.edu
Wed Feb 11 21:46:54 EST 2009

Ello Mates,

Katie Goussetis and myself, Meghan Meyer, will be hanging out in the front room tomorrow, Thursday,
February 12th in the year of 2009 from 10 AM-1PM (tentatively). Come get our signatures and meet us,
we're pretty sweet! Oh and if any of you have taken Game Theory Math 147 and want to help me with it,
that would be spendid also!! Just throwin' it out there :)

Okay! Hope you come! Thanks, love you, bye!

-Meghan and Katie :)