[Aphio-L] boom shaka laka boom

hr323905 at ohio.edu hr323905 at ohio.edu
Wed Feb 11 16:45:33 EST 2009

Hey brosefs! :)

i'll try to make this short...is anyone going abroad/moving out/quitting/taking
a qtr long nap/working/missing me THIS spring qtr and needs a subleaser??

i have a friend who needs to move out of her current situation for miscellaneous
reasons and would love to live with YOUR roommates (that is assuming you don't
want to anymore).

she is great, fun, pretty, clean, small, spunky, energetic, and can make
everything exciting!

so let me know if you are interested in having a new
friend/replacement/roommate/best friend :)

THANKS bros this means a lot to me!! not only are you helping her you are
helping me keep my bff happy! :)

xoxoxo
Hannah Roese

Student Service Co-Coordinator
Department of Campus Life

Awards Chair
Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity