[Aphio-L] FORMAL - **Announcement about payment!**

Jordan Bell jb126705 at ohio.edu
Tue Feb 10 20:05:09 EST 2009

Attention! Important announcement regarding FORMAL:

PLEASE make all Formal checks out to JORDAN BELL (since I am collecting and
recording all payments)

NOT Alpha Phi Omega (if you already gave someone a check made out to APO,
that is ok, but no more!)

Part of your formal fee goes to things that Aphio money cannot buy.
Therefore, checks NEED to be made out to me, so I can buy those things.

Even if you give your payment to Andrea or Tim, still make it out to me,
Jordan Bell, that way all our money can be in one place.

Failure to do so will result in a very, very lame (dry) formal. That is all.
THANK YOU!

If this is confusing you then just pay in cash!

Jordan Bell
Accounts Receivable
Alpha Phi Omega, USA