[Aphio-L] One more service item.....

APhiO Service aphioservice at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 8 23:25:22 EST 2009

Hey everyone,
Sorry! I forgot to include the upcoming Blood Drive on Feb. 16 in the e-mail. There are still many spots for this---if you chalk or recruit five people and bring the list to chapter you get a service hour! Anna will send out the specific info for the chalkers.

Buildings still needing chalked to get the word out--

Morton
Ellis
Grover

Also, the EmPower service opportunities will be sent out later in the week. Have a wonderful night--this will be the last I will be bothering you. ;)

Erica

Julie Kursh
216-789-5401

Erica Blocher