[Aphio-L] FORMAL PRICE!

Jordan Bell jb126705 at ohio.edu
Fri Feb 6 15:58:28 EST 2009

Hey there Bros,

Andrea and I did some hard number crunching and we have determined the price
for formal!

We know we told you $34-45 would be the cost. Well that was with 130 people
signing up. Fortunately for every ones wallets, we got that number up to 170
and the price down to....

$30!!!!!!!!!

THIRTY DOLLARS! That is so cheap. For a dance, stay in cabins, some cabin
bev & food provided, and a loooooong night of pure awesomeness, $30 is quite
amazing (and only slightly higher then if we did it at OU inn).

The only thing not included in the price: drinks at the bar in the lodge and
transportation.

I have the list of everyone (and dates) signed up to go! I will be
collecting money from now until just before formal.

This is absolute last call for people that want to go to formal. Space is
EXTREMELY limited. Please let me know if (for some reason) you missed the
previous 5 announcements about formal and want to go.

There is a chance that Andrea and I will miss chapter this week. In that
case, please give money to Tim (our treasurer) if you have it! Then just let
me know that you gave it to Tim so I don¹t forget to get it from him.

Get stoked.

Jordan