[Aphio-L] OPEN FUNDRAISING

Aplha Omega aphiofundraising at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 1 19:24:30 EST 2009

Hey bros,

Here's the open spots for this week!  We REALLY need people on Saturday at the basketball game and selling hot dogs at night... We can't sell hot dogs if no one is there.  And don't forget to support your bros by getting dinner at Red Brick on Wednesday night!

As usual, if you don't get a response after emailing us back, you ARE signed up.  We only respond if the spot is already filled.

HOT DOG SALE:  in front of the courthouse, Sat from 10p - 2a

    -1 person to donate both a pack of hot dogs and a pack of buns

    -all shifts to work are open, PLEASE sign up

BASKETBALL GAME CONCESSIONS:  at the Convo, Sat from 3-6:30

    -still unlimited spots.  bring a sib or a friend to help out!

SIB'S TSHIRT SALE: at College Gate, Sat from 11a - 3p

    -1 spot open from 1-2 pm at College Gate

SERVICE AUCTION: if you want to donate a service of item, reply to this email!

In LFS,
Elias and Jon