[Aphio-L] Looking to sublease

Mark Romano maromano89 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 14:11:43 EDT 2009

Dear aPhiO,

It saddens me to say that I won't be with you all this year, I am
transferring to USC.  I'm trying to sublease my room and if you or anyone
you know is looking for a place to live, please let me know.  This is a
REALLY good deal for anyone looking (saving over $2000).  This is what I've
posted on Craigslist:

4 Bedroom 2 Bath

-HUGE Living/Bar area
-HUGE  Bedroom
-90 second walk from "Uptown"
-Nine foot ceilings for spacious living
-Large Open Courtyard
-Granite counter tops
-New stainless steel appliances
-On site parking
-Nice/Big Bathrooms

Room Mates: 2 guys 1 girl - very laid back, neat and responsible

*** Please visit the apartment or ask someone in Athens to for you, PICTURES
DON'T DO IT JUSTICE***

You will be getting a VERY nice, expensive apartment room for the same price
as an average house/apartment room.  (I would have been paying $799/month)

- Only pay for the 9 months you will be staying there, making the effective
monthly rate $568 a month (I'm paying for 3 months, and haven't even been in
the room!)

- Also, if there is no substantial damage at the end of the year, you KEEP
my $300 security deposit. (June 15, 2010)

- This is the nicest apartment complex in Athens, ask any current student at
OU about "Palmer Place" (they will know) or stop by and see for yourself!

- If you look at the picture of the courtyard, Saturdays are very fun to
hang out, grill, socialize there.

**For more information or to arrange a visit please contact me
703-919-6977.  I have the detailed payment plan**

Attached are photos