[Aphio-L] "I get by with a little help from my bros" :)

Ms. Relay Girls aphio_relay4life at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 28 14:02:28 EDT 2009

Hey Bros!!!
so you have no idea how EXCITED we are for moms weekend!  We have so much going on and we want to say a HUGE THANK YOU to everyone who is helping us out this weekend!!!
We wanted one HUGE favor from you guys though.  Is there anybody (friends, family members etc) that own a business or work somewhere where they would be willing to donate for the silent auction at the wine tasting?????  Please please please get in contact with them as we want even more amazing things to auction off!!  Please email us asap if you can help us out with this!
Also if any of your parents or family members have business that would like to donate money they can get their logo on the back of our Relay shirts.  The cost of that is $100.
We really need your help!  Email us if you guys can help!!!!!
 -Angela Schedler
as309406 at ohio.edu
(937) 545-5043
-Laura Hopkins