[Aphio-L] service S.O.S. !!

jg344605 at ohio.edu jg344605 at ohio.edu
Mon Apr 27 10:35:21 EDT 2009

HEY BROS!!
FINALLY great weather (even though my room was a solid 82F all night.. )

I'm in need of some service help. Elias just texted me and said that he cannot
make out weekend childcare tonight. It's really just watching one kid
(Alexjandro age five) from 5.45 to 8.30. Watching disney movies and playing with
trucks. Here is the rundown bc i know we all have busy days..

TONIGHT
5.45-8.30
the Lutheran church next to the DZ house on Mill St. (in the basement)
Childcare for the women of athens county singing group (Cyclope)
1 person to do this with me.

IF YOU CAN please text me or call me for i will not be by the computer very much
today.
440.867.5366

ALSO same thing for Wednesday but i need two people for this. The group is
getting ready for their spring concert so they threw in an extra practice this
week.

THIS Wednesday
5.50-8.10
Lutheran church next to the DZ house on Mill Street. (basement)
Cyclope

I'll be putting the wednesday spots up on the website today. PLEASE consider
this. Alexjandro is a BLAST!!! THANKS BROS!!

Peace, love and LFS,
Jax

Youth Service Chair
Jboard