[Aphio-L] We're almost ready to start our own garden!!

APhiO Service aphioservice at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 23 22:34:57 EDT 2009

Hey guys-

This Sunday at chapter Liz Shaw is coming in to speak about CFI and service
 opportunities for us with their organization. Tuesday April 28th she will be giving a tour of the garden (the one by the driving range, university commons, ball park etc) at 5:30 then holding a "gardening 101" session.

We really need people to go to this if you plan on helping out with the garden because you can't start until you've had this orientation  I think it will be really helpful seeing as most of us probably don't know the first thing about gardening?  So please mark this time down in your planners. I don't want to invite her to talk and then not have anyone be able to come to this!! Thanks!

http://fm26.triple8.net:80/fmi/iwp/res/iwp_auth.html

Chelsea Koss
440-570-6597
   Lauren Laneville