[Aphio-L] please help!!

Leigha Kristoff lk491206 at ohio.edu
Wed Apr 22 22:19:32 EDT 2009

Hi bros!!!

ok so i just checked the service website, and only 3 people signed up
for watermelon bust!!! it is for only two hours, and its gonna be a
blast!!! for clarification, the 10 dollar entry fee is what we end up
donating! 1 team= 100 dollars for the food bank right here in se
ohio!!! it's two easy service hours, and we get to eat watermelon,
get a free tee shirt and then PLAY in the watermelons, i mean come
on, who doesn't love to play with their food??????? i'm begging for
help guys, please help me out! it's gonna be such a fun time! email
me or call me as soon as you can if you're interested!!!

maybe afterwords we can either all go run the 5k or go get something
to eat??? :)
fuuuuuun!!!! let's do it!

pretty please with lots of sugar on top, sprinkles, cherries,
bannanas, carmel and chocolate syrup! (i think it's super delicious!)

Leigha Kristoff
EW Scripps School of Journalism '11
Belts Breaking Bondage, VP
Alpha Phi Omega, Member