[Aphio-L] RAFTING TRIP=MAY 15-17th

mm292906 at ohio.edu mm292906 at ohio.edu
Mon Apr 20 11:05:59 EDT 2009

Hey bros,

The majority vote for the rafting trip is May 15-17th, so that is when we will
be going! I (Meghan Meyer) am going to be planning this trip so come to me
with any questions or concerns, and also if you are interested in coming on
the trip. You can e-mail me and let me know you are up for going, or give me a
call or text. My number is 513-969-9494. I NEED THE MONEY NO LATER THAN MAY
3rd at chapter! However, I will not be at chapter this Sunday, April 26th so
Abbey Fouss will be collecting money for me. It's 90 buckaroos and checks can
be made to Jason Louis. It's an awesome time, and a really great opportunity
to get to know your bros! So COME!!!!

Here is some information about this A-mazing weekend:

Fayetteville, West Virginia, Friday, May 15th – Sunday, May 17th

Enjoy White Water Rafting on one of the most popular rivers in North America-
the Lower New River!

This is an all inclusive trip for only $90

Weekend Package Includes:

Friday
Show up anytime, beer will be cold and ready at the Lost Paddle Lounge and at
the campsite.
Camping w/ own equipment, RV spots available.
Shuttle service provided to and from the Bar.
Beer will be served at the bar until 1am and all you can drink at the
campsite.
Grill out around 7pm (burgers and dogs w/ trimmings)

Saturday
Hot breakfast provided
Free wet suit rental with booties and jacket
Hot lunch provided on the river.
Unlimited beer provided at the campsite all night.
Unlimited beer at the Lost Paddle Lounge till 1 am
Shuttle service provided to and from the Bar.
Beer Olympics with great prizes; free rafting trips and much more, an insane
mix of athletic events and party games!
Appalachian Luau Dinner, Dig into a delicious BBQ chicken and pulled pork
dinner with all the sides

Sunday
Hot breakfast
Check out by Noon

Sounds awesome right? So, ditch Six Fest and come with us! Like the info said,
you'll need to figure out rides there and back (I'll send out directions as it
gets closer), and bring tents and sleeping bags (or sleep in your cars). Here
is the facebook link: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/event.php?
eid=50253862446&ref=ts   So check it out!

I hope you all consider coming, and don't hesitate to call or email me with
questions!! YAY! Don't forget-Money due NO LATER THAN SUNDAY, MAY 3RD!

Love, xoxo,
Meghan :)