[Aphio-L] blades??

Jacqueline Garry jg344605 at ohio.edu
Sat Apr 18 15:04:01 EDT 2009

HEY BROS!
  Okay so I own a pair of rollerblades and was wondering if anyone
else does?! I love rollerblading so if you ever feel the urge to but
don't have a friend to call that has some now WHO YOU GONNA CALL (not
ghostbusters) your BRO JAX!  (sorry i haven't had a lot of sleep this
week) Here is my numba 440.867.5366.  I have some pretty sweet moves
and believe it or not I'm more coordinated on blades than my own feet.
I prefer texts but if you absolutely feel the need to hear my voice
because once a week at chapter isn't enough for you go ahead and call.
ENJOY this AMAZING DAY BROS!!!

Peace, love, LFS, new bros, and GOODBYE to winter!

Jax

Youth Service Chair
Jboard
Alpha Phi Omega
National Co-Ed Community Service Fraternity