[Aphio-L] Do you like Volunteering? Do you like Music? Do you like Nelsonville?

Jacob Hagman jacob.hagman at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 17:51:59 EDT 2009

Two out of three isn't bad...

Happy Spring Quarter APhiO brothers.  I wanted to pass along a volunteer
opportunity in the wonderful town of Nelsonville Ohio!
>From May 15th to the 17th is the Nelsonville Music Festival near Hocking
College.  The headliner for the event is Willie Nelson.  Other supporting
acts include Mudhoney (they influenced such bands as Nirvana, Pearl Jam, and
Soundgarden), The Bygones, and many other regional and national acts.  The
best part is if you volunteer 6 hours (2 three hour shifts) you get free
tickets to the whole weekend!  I am hoping to volunteer Friday evening and
Saturday evening, and I know other people would be interested in
volunteering too.  Here is a list of just a few things you can volunteer to
do:
Admissions, beer garden (must be 21!), merchandise, camping, volunteer
check-in, green room and hospitality, parking, back stage security, and
more!
To volunteer, please go to
http://www.nelsonvillefest.org/pgs/volunteers/vol_index.php and follow the
instructions.

I hope everyone as a great rest of the week.  Go see the BBB movie tonight!

~Buddha