[Aphio-L] Have You Ever Dreamt of Living in a Castle????

hr323905 at ohio.edu hr323905 at ohio.edu
Wed Apr 15 11:56:01 EDT 2009

...So maybe I exaggerated. But how you would you like to donate cans to BUILD a
castle to be DONATED to the Athens Food Pantry???

This is your bro Hannah Elizabeth Roese :) and my work (Campus Life) is having a
canned food drive for our event Servant Leadership Week (April 20-24). Community
Service Leadership Council (CSLC) is going to take the donated cans and build a
CASTLE (Kings & Queens not included) on the 1st floor of Baker.

The service girls said you could donate 4 cans (they're like...70 cents each)
for ONE HOUR, TWO HOURS MAX.

Bring them to CAMPUS LIFE in Baker 355 and tell them they are for the CAN
CASTLE. Put your NAME and 'APHIO' IN THE BAG so I can be sure to get your names
to Chels and Lauren for your hours :)

Bring them to the office BY THIS SATURDAY AT NOON..if you're doing
Beautification Day you can bring them by Baker beforehand :)

SORRY THIS IS LATE NOTICE AS I AM A PROCRASTINATOR :( but its easy hours and its
going to some hungry people! BAKER 355 CAN FOOD DRIVE BY SATURDAY 4/18 :)

THANKS BROSEFS :)

xoxo
Hannah Roese

Student Service Co-Coordinator