[Aphio-L] Belts Breaking Bondage Needs You! :)

jt523806 at ohio.edu jt523806 at ohio.edu
Thu Apr 9 20:47:26 EDT 2009

Hi fellow bros!
Belts Breaking Bondage needs your help :) We need everyone to collect coffee
cans or anything of the like! We are trying to make donation cans this week at
our sewing party to distribute uptown! If you has some around A-town or are
going home for Easter this weekend, try to collect some for us! :)

Also, we are having our second movie screening this Wednesday, April 15th at
7:00 in Morton 201. If you haven't come to a screening or do not know much about
human trafficking, pleaseee come! Even if you do know about human trafficking,
COME!!! The movie we are watching, Taken, is phenomenal.

Thanks bros!!

The BBB girls <3