[Advert-L] Ad Club Update - Spring Semester

Rolko, Corina cr119912 at ohio.edu
Tue Jan 27 12:44:42 EST 2015

Hey Everyone!

Here is a quick Ad Club update for spring semester:

  *   We are still working hard on the ?National Student Advertising Competition (NSAC) and we could use your help. Come to meetings and get involved! Meeting times are below.
        *   ?PR/ Promo: Monday @ 8 Ellis 120
        *   Creative: Monday @ 6:30 Scripps 108
        *   Media: Thursday @ 6 Scripps 108
        *   Production: Wednesday @ 7 Scripps Lab
        *   Marketing: Finished

  *   Pay ?Ad Club Dues (If you paid in the fall, you do not have to pay again)
        *   ?Become an official collegiate member of the American Advertising Federation and Ad Club - Receive exclusive benefits of each.
        *   Access jobs and internships via ouadassociation.org
        *   Participate in agency tours on our NYC and Chicago trips!
        *   Have the chance to be a member of NSAC presentation team
        *   Have the chance to get your name in the NSAC book as a key contributor!
        *   Total: $70 - Katie will be collecting dues at upcoming meetings.

Feel free to contact Ad Club President, Sara Malone with any questions. Her email is  sm818210 at ohio.edu.

Have a great week 3!

?

Corina Rolko
Ohio University | Strategic Communication | E.W. Scripps School of Journalism
Panhellenic Delegate | Alpha Delta Pi, Xi Chapter
Public Relations and Promotions Director | National Student Advertising Competition
440.539.5185