[Advert-L] Presentation Team Try-outs

Rolko, Corina cr119912 at ohio.edu
Thu Feb 5 12:37:47 EST 2015

?Hey Everyone,

Below is the blurb to memorize for the NSAC presentation team try-outs next week at Ad Club! Districts are in Toledo and you would get out of class Wednesday-Friday. Presentation team is a great line for your resume and good way to get to know people in Ad Club. Don't be shy to come and try-out, it is a lot of fun. Finals are in Vegas! If you have any questions, email Liz or Katie at oucampaigndirectors at gmail.com

After evaluating our primary research, we were able to discover several key insights from our target segments. When it comes to ordering pizza, millennials prefer ordering over the phone because it's quick, easy, and something they're used to. Although phone orders are currently dominating the industry, millennials are familiar with the use and effectiveness of apps and online ordering. This is a big advantage for targeting millennials to switch their way of ordering.

?Have a great Sibs Weekend!
Corina

Corina Rolko
Ohio University |Strategic Communication | E.W. Scripps School of Journalism
Panhellenic Delegate | Alpha Delta Pi, Xi Chapter
Public Relations and Promotions Director | National Student Advertising Competition
440.539.5185