[Advert-L] First Ad Club Meeting Tomorrow!

Sebecke, Ciara cs073612 at ohio.edu
Tue Aug 25 12:14:19 EDT 2015

Hi Everyone!

Just a friendly reminder that we will be having our first Ad Club Meeting Wednesday, September 26th at 6pm in Scripps 111. It is super important everyone attends this meeting so we can get off to the right start!

We have an exciting client this year and I'm really excited to start working with everyone.

See you tomorrow!

Autumn Cooper | ac192911 at ohio.edu<mailto:ac192911 at ohio.edu> | 614.805.6040<tel:614.805.6040>

Ohio University E.W. Scripps School of Journalism | Strategic Communications

Ohio University's Advertising Association | President

National Student Advertising Competition | Public Relations and Promotions Director