[Advert-L] Cleveland Agency Crawl

Worrell, Amy aw317609 at ohio.edu
Tue Oct 29 11:44:10 EDT 2013

Hi everyone!

We are lucky enough to have been invited on a "Christmas Cleveland Agency Crawl" with the Cleveland AAF! We'll be stopping at 8 notable agencies for 30 mins each.

It's going to be on December 20, 2013 and the schedule is as follows:

Adcom 8:30am
Brokaw 9:20am
Melamed Riley 10:15am
Doner 11:00am
Wyse 11:45am
Insivia 12:45pm
Little Jacket 1:30pm
Marcus Thomas 2:30pm

If you are 100% committed to attending, please fill out the google doc with your name, email, year in school, and phone number. We only have 20 spots so make sure to sign up ASAP. Please don't sign up if you have any intention of flaking out and preventing someone else from going.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AojRFSS-ptFwdDI1dllGbDVXOWNiVEEzSDFkV0tsQUE#gid=0

Thanks!

Amy Worrell
Ohio University
Strategic Communication | E.W. Scripps School of Journalism
Chapter President | Alpha Delta Pi Sorority, Xi Chapter
Campaign Director, Mary Kay | National Student Advertising Association
Programmer | Ohio University Advertising Association
513.571.3299