[Advert-L] Thumbprint Tonight!

oumediadirectors at gmail.com oumediadirectors at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 11:30:46 EDT 2013

Hey Thumbprint Members!!

We will be meeting tonight at 8pm in Scripps108. This might be one of the last meetings with us (Lynde, Carly and Kayla) as execs because exec elections will be heldtonight at 6pm at Ad Club! We encourage anyone interested in taking over to run for the position! It's a lot of work but so much fun and one of the coolest things I've done in college (Carly speaking).

Also, PLEASE PLEASE try to bring your $13 for t-shirts. If you can't make the meeting at least try to swing by for a second or contact us to meet up separately to give us your $$!!
Below is a list of people who signed up for a t-shirt:

-Kayla Vaugn
-Colin Pacelli
-Emily Stulock
-Kelly Limpert
-Billy Anneken
-Felice Schwarz
-Matt Howard
-Katie Trombetti

Yes, it's Green Beer Day. But Thumbprint's cooler, so see you tonight!

Let us know if you have questions.