[Advert-L] SEO Internship Opportunity

Sacksteder, Noah ns296609 at ohio.edu
Mon Mar 11 08:32:36 EDT 2013

Welcome back from Spring Break Ad Clubbers,

Here is an internship opportunity. Interested applicants should contact Lisa Scotto at lisa at nutcasecrunch.com

Nutcase Crunch, the Un-Cereal, is seeking an SEO/WordPress intern to help with our online efforts including updates to the website, Search Engine Optimization, and optimization of our Google AdWords.  Candidate should be knowledgable about basic Wordpress, and SEO vocabulary with a thirst to experiment and learn more.  This role will compliment our social media campaigns to drive more business through our online store.  Nutcase Crunch is very much in start-up mode, but the owner brings to the table 17 years of sales and marketing experience with other large brands including the Walt Disney Company and Advertising Age.

Candidate should be interested in learning by doing and needs to be available for weekly conference calls.  This is an unpaid internship, and an excellent opportunity for lessons in small business and how to grow a company from the bottom up.

Sincerely,

Lisa Scotto

Like us on Facebook and follow @nutcasecrunch on Twitter!

Noah Sacksteder
President | Ohio University Advertising Association
Strategic Communication | E.W. Scripps School of Journalism
English | Ohio University
Student Coordinator | Front Room Coffeehouse
ns296609 at ohio.edu