[Advert-L] Meeting Tomorrow!

Worrell, Amy aw317609 at ohio.edu
Tue Jan 22 18:34:08 EST 2013

Hello all!

Ad club will be having a meeting tomorrow in Scripps 111 at 6 p.m. (duh)

We will be discussing an open position as a co-director of Thumbprint, our very own full service advertising agency. If you are thinking about applying for this position, be somewhat prepared to give a little speech about who you are and why you would be an asset to Thumbprint.

Also, our CHICAGO trip is coming up! Kate Slanker will be giving us some solid details about our trip tomorrow so be prepared to take some notes.

Our annual Adstravaganza contest will be held on January 30th, so don't forget to make your teams!

Can't wait to see everyone tomorrow!

Amy Worrell
Strategic Communication | E.W. Scripps School of Journalism
Member Relation Chair | Ohio University Advertising Association
Chapter President | Alpha Delta Pi Sorority, Xi Chapter
513.571.3299