[Advert-L] Presentation Team Blurb

Sacksteder, Noah ns296609 at ohio.edu
Tue Feb 26 10:37:30 EST 2013

Hello Ad Club,

Just a reminder that we will be hosting NSAC Presentation Team tryouts this Wednesday at Ad Club. Attached is the blurb in case you did not receive it earlier.

If elected to the team, you will practice weekly and will rehearse a 20-minute speech and powerpoint presentation highlighting all the work we've done for Glidden.

Districts are in Dayton, OH from April 12-13 and Nationals/Admerica will be June 3-5 in Phoenix, AZ. The AAF will cover all team members for hotel and travel to both destinations. (That means a FREE TRIP to Phoenix with your team!)

Our campaigns have made it to nationals the past three out of four years, and have even won the national competition for AOL in 2008. This is a great opportunity to work with team members, learn how to present yourself and gain confidence, and also to network with other schools and advertising executives at the competitions. Also, it's a down-right fun time. Seriously.

Best of luck and don't be nervous!
Kyle & Steph, NSAC Campaign Directors

Noah Sacksteder
Social Media Intern | Nutcase Crunch
Creative Director | NSAC OU Ad Association
President | Ohio University Advertising Association
Strategic Communication | E.W. Scripps School of Journalism
English | Ohio University
Student Coordinator | Front Room Coffeehouse
ns296609 at ohio.edu