[Advert-L] Presentation Team

Worrell, Amy aw317609 at ohio.edu
Tue Feb 19 13:35:22 EST 2013

Hello Everyone,

Presentation team tryouts will be on February 27th at Ad Club. You must memorize and be ready to present the attached blurb at our meeting on the 27th. We will vote for 4 or 5 people to present the campaign at regionals. Regionals will be April 13th in Dayton.

Amy Worrell
Strategic Communication | E.W. Scripps School of Journalism
Member Relation Chair | Ohio University Advertising Association
Chapter President | Alpha Delta Pi Sorority, Xi Chapter
513.571.3299