[Advert-L] Fwd: Visit Abercrombie & Fitch at the Ohio University Career Fair 2/19!

Sacksteder, Noah ns296609 at ohio.edu
Sun Feb 10 17:31:43 EST 2013

Happy Sunday Ad Clubbers,

Below is information regarding Abercrombie & Fitch's visit for the career fair. Please check out the link, and be sure to visit the career fair.

Worried about finding the perfect job or internship? This week our professional development chairs will present and answer any questions so you are ready for the Career Fair and Chicago Trip.

Cheers,

Noah

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message: