[Advert-L] Ad Club: Designer Wanted

Sacksteder, Noah ns296609 at ohio.edu
Mon Feb 4 07:23:03 EST 2013

Happy Monday everyone,

Ad Club is looking for a designer who would like to help with a small, special project for Ad Club and Scripps. We will need to meet within the next two days to discuss the project.

Please contact me at the email below by the end of the day if you are interested.

Cheers,

Noah Sacksteder
Social Media Intern | Nutcase Crunch
Creative Director | NSAC OU Ad Association
President | Ohio University Advertising Association
Strategic Communication | E.W. Scripps School of Journalism
English | Ohio University
Student Coordinator | Front Room Coffeehouse
ns296609 at ohio.edu