[Advert-L] Ad Club Meeting Tonight!

Worrell, Amy aw317609 at ohio.edu
Wed Dec 4 14:08:57 EST 2013

Hello Ad Clubbers!!

Tonight's meeting will be dedicated to a "State of the Campaign" presentation. Colin and I & the rest of the directors will be presenting all current findings, insights, data analysis, and creative strategies to the club.

This is meant to be 1) a collaborative meeting for existing teams and members, and 2) a way to recruit other Ad Clubbers to join the campaign for Mary Kay next semester.

This is a very important meeting, and I hope to see each NSAC member and Ad Club member there!

Amy Worrell
Ohio University
Strategic Communication | E.W. Scripps School of Journalism
Chapter President | Alpha Delta Pi Sorority, Xi Chapter
Programmer | Ohio University Advertising Association
513.571.3299