[Advert-L] FW: Tonight's Meeting!

Brockmann, Emily eb048810 at ohio.edu
Sun Apr 7 15:41:58 EDT 2013

Hey guys,

An OU alum, Amy Swearingen, sent information about a summer internship in Chicago! it could be a great opportunity! Also, Lisa Scotto's email, who we skyped at the last meetings, is lscotoo at adage.com. Lastly, if you wanted to sign up for Athens beautification day talk to Loren, time's running out to sign up!

Thanks Everyone!
Emily Brockmann