[Advert-L] NSAC Information!

Worrell, Amy aw317609 at ohio.edu
Thu Sep 20 00:44:28 EDT 2012

Hola fellow Ad Clubbers!!

I hope everyone is getting excited for NSAC! If you couldn't make the meeting tonight, we are accepting applications for director positions for this year's Glidden Paint campaign.

Attached is the director application (due October 2 in the Ad Club mailbox behind Scripps 111) and also the case study for Glidden. I know it's prettttty hefty, but it's crucial to read it for this year's campaign!

Have a fantastic weekend and see everyone next Wednesday at 6!

Amy Worrell
E.W. Scripps School of Journalism
Director of Standards and Ethics
Alpha Delta Pi, Xi Chapter