[Advert-L] NYC: MUST READ

Sacksteder, Noah ns296609 at ohio.edu
Thu Oct 25 11:10:16 EDT 2012

Hey guys!

It's Kate here. I'm trying to get a lockdown on NYC, but I need a concrete list as to who is going 110%. If I do not get an email from you by tomorrow morning, I will assume you are not going and make no arrangements for you whatsoever. DO NOT assume I already know you are going if we've already discussed rooms -email me anyways. I need to know:

1. When are you going/coming back
2. If you have a ride or if you are driving. If you are driving if you have extra room in your car
3. If you need hotel or not.

I really need this info ASAP. Once again, if I don't hear from you I will assume you are out and give up your spots.

Thanks

Kate Slanker
Ohio University::Advertising
Vice President::OU Ad Association