[Advert-L] THREAD EXEC POSITION & NYC TRIP MEETING

Worrell, Amy aw317609 at ohio.edu
Sun Oct 21 19:58:34 EDT 2012

Hello everyone!

Hope everyone had a great weekend. We will be having our meeting on Wednesday at 6 in Scripps 111, please bring your dues! They are $70 and are not mandatory, but suggested.

Here's a message about an opportunity with Thread Magazine:

Position Available: Advertising Executive, Spring Semester 2013.
Responsibilities: Garnering advertisements for each issue, developing and executing fundraisers, collaborating with the PR Team for promotions and event planning, working with the exec staff to develop magazine content.

To apply: Please submit a resume and cover letter to:
        Bridget Mallon
        Editor-in-Chief, Thread Magazine
        bridget.n.mallon at gmail.com

Also here is a message from Kate regarding the NYC Trip:

It's Kate here- Hope everyone had a great weekend!! I know New York is coming up, so I wanted to have a large meeting for everyone to get everything straightened out -cars, hotels, conference info... all of it. I've been getting a lot of questions about it, so I figured this would be easier. It's going to be in Bentley 011 at 9pm tomorrow! again:

Bentley 011
9pm
Monday (tomorrow)

I'm sorry if that's somewhat late at night, but I wanted to be sure everyone interested could be in attendance. email me (kateslanker at gmail.com<mailto:kateslanker at gmail.com>) if you have any questions/concerns.

See everyone on Wed.!

Amy Worrell
Strategic Communication | E.W. Scripps School of Journalism
Member Relations Chair | Ohio University Advertising Association
Director of Standards & Ethics | Alpha Delta Pi Sorority, Xi Chapter
513.571.3299