[Advert-L] Meeting tomorrow!!

Worrell, Amy aw317609 at ohio.edu
Tue Oct 9 20:54:03 EDT 2012

Hello everyone!!

Just a reminder that we will be having our weekly meeting TOMORROW in Scripps 111 at 6 p.m. We will have OU graduate, Lauren Corna from Brunner speaking - she is a wonderful contact to have!!

Keep in mind that Ad Club dues are due on October 17th - they are $70 but they are not mandatory! However, in order to be featured in our campaign book for NSAC, you must be a dues-paying member.

Amy Worrell
Strategic Communication | E.W. Scripps School of Journalism
Member Relations Chair | Ohio University Advertising Association
Director of Standards & Ethics | Alpha Delta Pi Sorority, Xi Chapter
513.571.3299