[Advert-L] Ad Club Fun!

Worrell, Amy aw317609 at ohio.edu
Mon Oct 1 16:21:02 EDT 2012

Hello everyone!!

I hope everyone had a GREAT weekend and is having a Monday that is at least semi-decent.

Don't forget to get your T Shirt designs to Noah by tonight! His email is ns296609 at ohio.edu - we will vote on them Wednesday at our meeting. Also on Wednesday, Deb Medsker from Starcom Mediavest will be presenting to the club about her 20 years of experience in the industry. She's a wonderful contact to have so be sure to come and meet her!

I know everyone learned SO much from the resume presentation last week - attached is the Powerpoint presentation that was given so you can refer back when needed! Also attached is the list of advisors and advisees - email Aundrea if you would like to be added to the list: ab140808 at ohio.edu

And ONE MORE THING! NSAC Director Applications are due TOMORROW in the Ad Club Mailbox behind Scripps 111. Again the available positions are:
Campaign Directors
Promotions
Public Relations
Creative
Production
Media
Marketing

I know that was A LOT of information - but please feel free to respond with any questions you may have! See everyone on Wednesday at 6 in Scripps 111!

Amy Worrell
Strategic Communication | E.W. Scripps School of Journalism
Member Relations Chair | Ohio University Advertising Association
Director of Standards & Ethics | Alpha Delta Pi Sorority, Xi Chapter
513.571.3299