[Advert-L] THUMBPRINT

Wilson, Heather hw214909 at ohio.edu
Mon May 21 16:28:14 EDT 2012

It's Monday! Your favorite day of the week! Why?! Thumbprint meets at 7pm in SingTao101!
Please try to be on time because we will be visiting the Habitat for Humanity meeting to tell them about the event we're planning called Stuff Yourself with Fluff that benefits their organization!
We will also be fliering around campus in preparation for the event.
We need all hands on deck to pull this off so come with friends!
See everyone tonight and check out the Facebook event below :)
http://www.facebook.com/events/298564556898726/

Follow us: @thumbprintad
Like Thumbprint Advertising on Facebook