[Advert-L] Calling all artsy friends!

Lasko, Emily el261708 at ohio.edu
Mon Mar 5 22:18:46 EST 2012

Hey gang!

SO. I have a ginormous favor to ask of all my dear Ad Clubbers! We need to find an artist who loves to draw to draw up our storyboards for our NSAC campaign for Nissan! This is a great way to put your talents to good use and come away with an awesome portfolio piece for yourself.  These storyboards will be used in our book and for our NSAC presentation and we really need someone to help us out! You would be helping our campaign MORE than you realize! Please email Chad and John at oucampaigndirectors at gmail.com if you are interested in helping!

THANKS,
Em

Emily Lasko
Advertising Management Student
E.W. Scripps School of Journalism
Ohio University

Member Relations Chair, Ohio University Advertising Association
Marketing Director, National Student Advertising Competition