[Advert-L] Ad Club at Red Brick tomorrow!!!

Lasko, Emily el261708 at ohio.edu
Tue Jan 31 22:42:48 EST 2012

Hey Gang!

SO because the Super Bowl is this Sunday and it is pretty much every advertiser's Christmas morning, we all cannot WAIT to see your Adstravaganza commercials that you came up with!! Remember tomorrow night, instead of the normal meeting we will all be going to RED BRICK from 7 pm- 9pm!! We have rented out the basement just for Ad Club to watch and judge all the commercials. It is a $2 fee which let's be honest, is super cheap and well worth it. This is always a really fun time of year and we can't wait.  Also, don't worry if you aren't 21 they won't ask and everyone is more than welcome.

Can't wait to see what you all came up with! See ya tomorrow at Red Brick at 7!

Em

Emily Lasko
Advertising Management Student
E.W. Scripps School of Journalism
Ohio University

Member Relations Chair, Ohio University Advertising Association
Marketing Director, National Student Advertising Competition